Sunday, July 15, 2007

Why were you searching for that?

but first...
Missed my show last night? Download it RIGHT HERE.


And look at the sidebar...see how close I am to my first goal of $500 for the Blogathon??
There's a White Girl Rap on the line here, people. I'm thinking...Beastie Boys. Maybe.


Recent searches that have landed people here, for some strange reason:

"how do you forgive yourself for being a bitch to your ex boyfriend"
Hon, I haven't figured that one out yet. And maybe he deserved it anyways.

"cannabalism in the British Navy"
OH! I know this one! "There is no cannibalism in the British Navy, absolutely none, and by none I mean there is a certain amount." ~Sir John Cunningham (Monty Python)

"bend forward bitch"
Umm..you had to look that up? Actually it works better if you shut your pie hole & just bend me her over.

"Craig Ferguson Bumblebees"
Is that a new fan club? Because I'll join! He is my future ex-husband, after all.

"inventive name to call people when your piss"
When your piss what? Does it do a trick? Because COOL. Don't leave me hangin' like that!


I have recently developed a weird (yet intense) love for at least three of the young men from NickelBack, as well as their music.

I have no explanation for this aberrant behavior.


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: