Thursday, July 19, 2007

Okay, time to get pushy.

but first...

Don't you hate it when you open the peanut butter jar and the level of the peanut butter inside is so low that you can't scoop it with your finger and have to get a spoon instead? And then realize your spoons are all dirty, so you have to scoop it out with a fork?

Yeah, me too.


NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL GOOD...BLOGGERS...
TO COME TO THE AID OF THEIR...FELLOW BLOGGERS.



FIRST THINGS FIRST:
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!
TOTAL SO FAR: $469.14

HOSS
ICEPRINCEZZ
FINN
DEEJAY
PETER
JAMES GOODMAN
THUMPER
LUKA
MICHELE
CAROL
MEG
DIZ
BRIAN
OKIEDOKE MIKE
ALALA
BOBBY MCGEE
MOMMAK
LACI
KIM A.
ANONYMOUS


Now, wouldn't you like to have your name on the list with the other cool kids?? Of course you would. All you have to do is SPONSOR ME.

$469.14 is fabulous, and my charity and I are so very appreciative! But come on, we can do better than that, can't we? Together?
We're less than halfway to last year's total...and we haven't even hit my first goal of $500 yet. But I know we can do it! There's a White Girl Rap performed by ME in it for you! And plenty of other silly songs are just waiting to be butchered sung badly by me for your entertainment.

I challenge you to save $2 every single day from now until next Thursday...and then next Thursday pledge that money to me and the UCP.

How else can you help? You're ever so sweet to ask!! You can pimp me and my charity out on your blog. I know you've got some truly generous readers...could it hurt to send them my way? Because you know, that means I'm in your debt. *wink wink nudge nudge*

AND ALSO!! During the Blogathon I will be ON THE AIR for part of the time--and there will be PRIZE GIVEAWAYS! Yes, you heard me correctly. You know you want iTunes Gift Cards. You know you want...whatever else I find that I want to give away. You know you do.

So, to summarize:
Save $2 each day until next Thursday, then please PLEDGE THAT $$ TO MY CHARITY.

Give me some publicity on your blog.


See how easy?
I love you. Pass it on.

No comments: