Saturday, July 28, 2007

BLOGATHON IS HERE!

Good morning to you! Now, this being the VERY FIRST blogathon post, I wanted it to be something really special.
But really, I haven't even had my coffee yet, so 'special' is just going to have to wait.

Did anyone else have trouble sleeping last night? Because I could.not.sleep. I even went to bed a little early...but nooooooo.
My mind was racing about a million different directions, PLUS my mother just gave my daughter a copy of the new Harry Potter and I desperately wanted to dive right into it.

I knew that if I did, however, I could just forget about sleep completely.


Now, the bad news is that I do have to work today, but I'll be working while Blogathonning...so at least during the first part of the day the posts may be a little short and I won't get around to do much visiting at first. Or chatting.
But, you know, feel free to leave me a comment and I'll come visit you as soon as I can.


I've got a lot of "Opening Lines", thanks to you, so throughout the day I'll be attempting to turn those into short (tiny, really) stories.
We'll see how that turns out.


Okay, for a first post this sucks, but let me pry my eyes open and it'll get better on down the line.

Surely it will.
Mmmmhmmm.

No comments: