Thursday, June 21, 2007

SBC SURVIVOR Journal: Who survived the first cut



Dear Diary,

Well, there we all were, crowded around Utopia's little homemade radio so that we could listen to Shitty Blog Radio to see who was going to be the first voted off our little island.

I was only half-hoping it was me, because...well, you know I don't really like to be around people. Plus I'm thirsty as hell. But I managed to dodge the bullet on this first go-round, much to the dismay of some of the others.
HAHAHAHAHA! EAT THAT, BITCHES!

So here's the new Survivor lineup:
Me, natch.
Utopia
Yummy
Mango
Chad
Rose
Nat
Tammy
Mike
Sparky

Evidently the outside judges that Jeckles brought in hated most of our slogan submissions for task one. I don't care that they hated mine, as long as they hated someone else's more.

And now..TASK NUMBER TWO:

We must tell the story of our time thus far on Shitty Blog Island...with pictures--no words. I'm looking forward to the task, except that we've been expressly forbidden to caption the pictures. If anyone gets confused by the pictures, they'll just have to read my Survivor Journal entries and follow along.

Man, I'm tired--it's been a long day avoiding falling coconuts and trying to start a fire with the lenses of my glasses. Plus it looks like a storm's a-brewin'.
I'll get back with you later, my one friend, my diary.

Love,
Me

No comments: