Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bits and pieces

Sometimes I like to stare at the TV with the sound off. Especially when Oprah is on.
Sometimes I try to read their lips.
Sometimes I make up the conversations in my head.


I had a semi-sexual* dream about this guy last night.
Yum.
Is all I'm saying.

*only semi because unfortunately I woke up at an inopportune moment. Dammit.


And plus? He's in two of my favorite Joss Whedon shows...Buffy and Firefly.


My current favorite song lyrics:
2 AM and I'm still awake, writing a song
If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me,
Threatening the life it belongs to
And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud
And I know that you'll use them, however you want to

But you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable,
And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button now
Sing it if you understand.
and breathe, just breathe...



Oh yeah, I almost forgot one more thing...

Come & mellow out with me tonight at 11pm EST right here:


Relax & unwind with an hour of classical, jazz, and easy listening.
Oh, just do it. For me? Please?


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: