Tuesday, February 06, 2007

blah blah blah

It is belief in love and hope for Mr. Right that keeps us shaving our legs.


I feel boring. I have nothing to say. I don't even have any interesting thoughts...well, except the one about the stranger in the elevator and...
you don't need to know about that.


I think the thing with the nosy checker boils down to the fact that I really, really don't like answering questions.


Did I mention?
I.AM. SHITTY BLOG OF THE YEAR!
Don't hate me because I'm shitty.
I'd like to thank all the little shitheads I had to step on and destroy to get where I am today.


UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!
****Want to be part of the show? Got somethin' to say?
CALL IT IN! LEAVE A MESSAGE!
206-66-MOJO-1


In case you missed it (and I know you did), you can listen any old time right here:

Click here to get your own player.


There's football music.
And horoscopes.
And American Idol updates (with re-enactments!)
Plus good music. And me, naturally.


Shitty Blog Survivor.
You know you want my title. If you think you can handle it.
Bring it.
 I WON ShittyBlogSurvivor

No comments: