Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Boring is as boring does.

Random quote: "The world is my oyster; unfortunately, I'm allergic to shellfish." ~~me


WINTER BREAK IS OVER.
Thank the sweet little baby Jesus.

My kids went back to school today...so I turned the music to the "Eardrum Shattering" setting, danced around the house, and sang at the top of my lungs for a good long while.


Random trivia:
Did you know that oil alongside of your nose is called squalene? And did you further know that squalene is also found inside shark's livers? And did you know that if you rub your finger on your face squalene, it makes excellent lip balm?

Just in case you were wondering.


Five weird things about me that you couldn't care less about:

1. I sleep with the covers pulled over my head, with only a small circular opening for my face. Ever since Nancy got that moth in her ear that time, I'm struck by a paranoid fear that a spider will crawl in my ear whilst I'm asleep.

2. I like to say the word "quash". Perhaps too frequently.

3. I know what squalene is.

4. Milk, on the Sell By date, might as well be sour because I'm throwing it out. Okay, I'm lying. I tend to throw it out a couple of days (or so) early.

5. After I brush my teeth and rinse, I make a growly noise into the towel when I'm drying my mouth.


Oh yeah, in case you missed my Block Party on Sunday...you can listen now:

Click here to get your own player.



That is all. (and isn't it quite enough, for crap's sake?)
Have a day.

No comments: