Saturday, September 16, 2006

More True Confessions. Ain't that swell?

but first...
My pal JAMES just got his short story, The New Kid, published in SpineTingler Magazine.

How exciting is that????
WAY TO GO JAMES!
*BIG HUG*
Go give him a pat on the back, won't you???


I am addicted to pimiento cheese.
I eat it like dip.


With Wheat Thins.
Or sometimes Baked Lays Potato Chips.


I love Baked Lays Potato Chips.


Which may be one of the many, many, many reasons I joined Tan & Tone.


And not to tan, because I don't want any more wrinkles than I've already got.


I also love tuna.


Right now I'm wondering if tuna and pimiento cheese would be tasty together, because it sounds like it could be a delicious snack.


And I still don't get the Dewey Decimal System.


Have a day.
That is all.

I smoked a cigarette today. Bad toad.

No comments: