Saturday, September 02, 2006

HOLY CRAP.

I'm always, always shocked at the sound of my voice when I hear it on the podcast.
It is so annoying and...and nasally. And a little whiny, if you ask me.

See, in my head, my voice is low...sexy...husky.

Apparently in reality "husky" only applies to my thighs and ass.
*sigh*


It is time once again to cast your votes (ONLY OKIES are ELIGIBLE TO VOTE, sorry!):



And thank you, to whomever nominated me. Thank you very much.

If you will visit the other nominees, you will see that I am completely sincere when I say it is an honor to be named alongside them.

Thanks, lovies. I mean that.
Now go vote. And you don't even have to vote for me.


OH and PS: I opened this page in IE and none of the pictures show up. Anyone else having this problem, or should I just take a page from Miss Cellania's book and shoot my computer?

No comments: