Tuesday, September 19, 2006

AAARRGGGHHHH!

Yesterday was National Talk Like A Pirate Day.
And I missed it. Boo.

Otherwise I would have said AVAST ye landlubbers! and AHOY there mateys! and But..WHERE'S THE RUM?!

(and where IS the rum, by the way? Because I need a drink)


This parrot has ceased to be.


Please go and wish a very, very happy birthday to my dear friend Nancy and her darling baby Alien of Now You Listen Here!
Nancy is 492 months old today!
The Alien is 7 months old today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRLS!!!


My "." came home! The prodigal "." is finally home, after going missing for a month and a half past curfew. Shame, shame.

At last I can properly punctuate again!
What a frockin' relief.
.
.
.
.
.



So, our GREAT STATE FAIR is here...and we own the dubious honor of hosting the Rock, Paper, Scissors Championship.

I hoped thought it was a joke.
For crap's sake.
*sigh*

No comments: