Sunday, July 30, 2006

A world of gratitude

HUGE THANK YOUS to all my wonderful sponsors. You helped make this happen. I couldn't have done it without you.
HUGE THANK YOUS to all you fabulous, crazy blogathonners, who helped keep me awake and energetic, so that I could go on. I couldn't have done it without you.
HUGE THANK YOUS to everyone who publicized this event and sent YOUR friends over to help out. I couldn't have done it without you.
HUGE THANK YOUS to all my friends, I adore you, and I'm so glad to have you in my life, even if it's mostly just over the internet. I still know you. I still love you. I couldn't get through my days without you all.


Once again, making a final appearance for the Blogathon, is my reason for participating, my reason for choosing United Cerebral Palsy, and one of my reasons for living:

BubOnBus



You can still PLEDGE A DONATION for another 24-48 hours, I believe. Won't you please?
Look at that face.
Can you possibly say no to that?


I will have a final post at 8am, exactly 24 hours from whence I began.

No comments: