Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Two things.

Okay, three things.
Possibly four things.


My computer just went wonky and printed six copies of the same shipping label.
Awesome.


I just got my MIXMANIA CD last evening, and I.LOVE.IT!
When we were given the "HOT" theme, I told Mixmaster Jim that I could've done a box set, because so many wonderful songs sprang immediately to mind.
Evidently I'm not the only one.
I was pretty proud of my mix, until I got this one. We have eerily similar tastes in music~in fact, a couple of the tracks are the same as the ones I sent on my mix. And a large portion of the songs are well-loved favorites of mine and barely missed the cut when I was mixing.
So to my anonymous benefactor~I cannot WAIT to find out who you are!
(P.S. BOLERO actually appears on about 2/3 of the CDs I mix for myself because I love it so much. A BRILLIANT addition!)


I need some help with podOmatic. Who's good at it?


I'm going to randomly choose a sponsor out of the hat and give that person an iTunes gift card. Don't you want to win?


THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!

But don't let that stop you from SENDING YOUR FRIENDS to
SPONSOR ME
for the BLOGATHON!
Any publicity is good publicity...or so says Tom Cruise.

RUN WITH THE COOL CROWD & GET ONE OF THESE FOR YOUR VERY OWN!


If you don't sponsor me, then pick one of those fabulous bloggers on the right sidebar. Their charities need donations too.


How many things is that so far? I've lost count.


I do not find it at all strange that I plan my driving routes to maximize the number of convenient Sonics.

Sonic = Crackhouse.
Rt 44 drinks, cheddar peppers, extreme tots = My Crack.


Now I'm hungry. See you at Sonic. On Rockwell. 10 minutes.


Have a day.
That is all.

No comments: