Friday, July 28, 2006

A day of rest

So I'm taking it easy today, gearing up for tomorrow's
BLOGATHON!

THERE IS STILL PLENTY OF TIME TO SPONSOR ME!

All the way through the Blogathon and up to 48 hours afterward! GROOVY. Get busy.
Thank you.



Thank heavens the CrackHouse is only two blocks away, because I know I will have to make at least two or three runs there.


Oh, and to anyone who was listening to SHITTY BLOG RADIO last night, I was only kidding about having phone sex instead of listening to the show.

OF COURSE I listened to the show first!

KIDDING AGAIN!

I made the whole story up, because I wanted to see if Jeckles would actually crack a smile.
It seemed like a good idea at the time. And I laughed, so screw you if you didn't think it was funny.


What can you expect from the Blogathon posts?

The two songs I owe you. PREVIOUS SONGS HERE
Bits and pieces of my favorite posts, but hey it's summertime and you should expect re-runs.
Some shitty poetry. Maybe.
Vacation stories.
Random Randomness.
MeMes.
Did I mention that when I get really really really tired, I get a little loopy (er)?
I will also direct you to other blogathoners, and I know you will go since I am the boss of you.


I'm going to go rest my brain now, so I'll be fresh at 8am CST TOMORROW!

Join me, won't you?
♥♥

No comments: