Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06/06/06

Something tells me that the placement of zeros is going to be very important to any children born today, especially those whose parents ill-advisedly name them Damien.


"Oh the cow in the meadow goes moo.
Oh the cow in the meadow goes moo.
Then the farmer hits him on the head and chops him up~
and that's how we get hamburger.
NOOOOOOOW CHICKENS!"
~~Phoebe Buffay, Friends

Finally, it's MIXMANIA time!
My first one.
I feel like such a...a virgin.

This was our task, According To Jim:
"This time around, the theme is an Evil Mix, meaning songs that describe the pimpled, hairy side of your soul. It's not another elaboration of your Guilty Pleasures (NO! Not again!) but songs that express your darker side, songs screaming from the shadows. Not exactly the sunniest theme for late spring but, I think, devilish fun.
Obvious choices would be "Sympathy For the Devil", "Shout at the Devil", "Dans Macabre", etc., but I think being subtle works best in this mix. Being Bettie Page or Richard M. Nixon as you mix this will probably be your best bet."


Oooh, Bettie Page. I took one of those online tests, "What Vintage Pin-Up Are You?", and guess who I got? Yep.
I feel like such a dirty girl...but good, very good. *winky smile*

So this is my mix, whether I interpreted the directions rightly or wrongly~hey, cut me a break, it's my first time. Not everyone gets it right the first time, as my first lover can attest(and I totally blame him for that).
To the person who received my mix...I hope you liked it. There were so many other songs I wanted to add, but selfishly it didn't occur to me to mix TWO CDs worth of songs. Next time I'll know bettah.

1. Feed My Frankenstein ~ Alice Cooper
2. Mean Woman Blues ~ Roy Orbison (I think this was written about me)
3. If I Close My Eyes Forever ~ Ozzy Osborne & Lita Ford
4. Witchy Woman ~ The Eagles
5. Hungry Like The Wolf ~ Duran Duran
6. Touch-a Touch-a Touch Me ~ Susan Sarandon, Rocky Horror Picture Show
7. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap ~ AC/DC
8. Don't Fear The Reaper ~ Blue Oyster Cult
9. Kill Me ~ TOFOG (Thirty Odd Foot Of Grunts)(Russell Crowe)(my one true love)
10. Dead Bodies Everywhere ~ KoRn (seriously, the first 20 seconds of intro music are the creepiest ever)
11. I Hate Love Songs ~ GWAR (why does this song always make me giggle?)
12. I Touch Myself ~ Divinyls
13. Missionary Man ~ Eurythmics
14. The Devil Inside ~ INXS
15. On The Dark Side ~ John Cafferty
16. Running With The Devil ~ Van Halen
17. Am I Evil? ~ Metallica
18. Evil Woman ~ ELO (actually THIS one may have been written about me)
19. The Rodeo Song ~ (Chris LeDoux?)(this song is credited to many country singers...I'm not sure who actually is singing it. It isn't evil, really, but there's lots of swear words and I like it so shut your pie hole)


If you'd like a copy of my Evil Mix, please send three easy payments of $19.99 gmail me your snail mail address. I'm happy to share.


"Release the evil..." ~ Adam Sandler, Little Nicky

Since this is an evil-ish sort of day, I thought I'd share with you a little shitty evil poetry that I wrote some months ago.
"BEHIND THE VEIL"
or
"What Happens In My Brain When A Gaggle Of Vicious, Nasty, Vile, Psychotic Bitter Bitches Slander My Name On The Internet Due To A Case Of Mistaken Identity That They Were Far Too Stupid To Bother Trying To Clear Up With A Simple Email And Yes It Happened Last November And I'm Still Bent About It"

Blackened rot lives inside
dark, slithery, creeping things
nasty
Harsh and awful
the scent of you is
sharp
decayed
odoriferous
the taste of you is
acrid
bitter
dank.
Hypocrisy
Jealousy
Hate filled
Harsh
Judgment
Venomous
ALWAYS
Vilifying all others
for your...pleasure.
Schadenfreude is you
living
breathing
At what cost?
Your soul
Your life
Your you.
Do you recognize?
Do you reflect?
A void.

Karma. Remember.



Yes, yes, I know it's mostly just word soup.
No, no, I will not name the miserable, unhappy creatures responsible.


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: