Tuesday, May 23, 2006

We don't need no steeenking ideas!

but first...
Please GO VISIT GENUINE and leave a comment ending with
Monty sent me. Be Proud, Be Shitty!
He loves the attention. I promise.
Thank you!


and then...
I'm so excited that JULES will be joining me for the BRAD & COLIN show next month.
We're gonna have us a time.
Yes we are.


our top story...

****Disclaimer: There is no knocking or mocking intended with regard to the following activities~simply a handy-dandy list of things to do when you're stuck.
Thank you,
The Management


So, here's what I've come across in the last week:

Click & Comment Monday
Two-For Tuesday (or) Tell It Tuesday
Weigh In (or) Wordless Wednesday
Half-Nekkid Thursday (or) Thursday Thirteen
Stuff Portrait Friday
Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt


Throw in a Sunday Meme and who needs to blog anymore?



This is really the only one I like to participate in...



...brain-child of my most wonderful landlady, The Rock Bitch.
I'm hoping that I'll be able to play this Friday...
...which will support Hangover Saturday in the House Of Monty.


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: