Thursday, January 05, 2006

Mundanities

**Please do me a huge favor and go visit my newest tenant, soapbox.SUPERSTAR. You'll be ever so glad you did. She is a long-time favorite of mine, and I'm happy that she's renting from me this week. Smart, funny, and a hottie too! Go see her and tell her the landlady sent you. You'll be back for more. Trust me on this.


I wonder if I can get addicted to The Patch? I have this vision of me running to Walgreen's in the middle of the night to get my Patch fix. I'd come home and plaster them all over myself like clear little band-aids...
...which would suck because they're way more expensive than cigarettes.


Tip Of The Day
If you've already got two or three blogs that no-one reads (because they're completely boring and so filled with mistakes that it needs translating), don't start a couple more. Guess what? Law of averages says that no-one will read those either.

I'm just sayin'.


Thoroughly shameless plug for the BossLady

We just got an ass-load of brand new (with tags!) CASHMERE SWEATERS and DESIGNER STUFF.
(I can tell you that those new sweaters from Oscar de la Renta are the softest things I've ever felt)

Go shop!


I was watching TV last night and I saw an auto insurance commercial that said that there was a car wreck every five seconds.
So I've decided to only drive four seconds at a time.
Takes a lot longer to get to work, but I feel so much safer.


I still hate ONG. We really should band together and do something about the gas companies who are screwing us without even giving us a kiss first.


That is all.

No comments: