Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tell me a story.

Appropriated (yes, I realize that's just a fancy word for STOLEN) from Poopie...

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, please post a comment with a completely made-up and fictional memory of you and me. It can be anything you want-good or bad -but it has to be fake.

Then copy the paragraph above on your own blog.


Yes, I have a faulty memory...so please remind me of what a time we had that day.


Now, my boss has given me a half-day off today, and I intend to use it for some shopping. Of which I have done none so far.
Start today, finish tomorrow...that is my goal.

Wish me luck.


**MINI UPDATE: Today was a fabulous day and I'm about to burst from excitement...but I'm not going to tell you until tomorrow. Or maybe Saturday. I must savor the moment.

No comments: