Thursday, June 23, 2005

EVERYONE knows that...

...You don't tug on Superman's cape.

But I sure wouldn't mind getting a peek at what Batman's packing under that bulging codpiece.

I'm just sayin'.


And now...some trivia.

ME: "SHIT! OH SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT HELL SHIT SHIT!"

Did I...

A. Oversleep?
B. Stub my toe?
or
C. Realize that I'd forgotten my son had summer school this morning?

**answer at the bottom of post


Tom, two words: Mid-life Crisis.

Wait...do hyphenated words count as one or two?


Katie, your boyfriend is fast becoming a laughingstock. You might want to rethink that whole engagement thingy.


Did I tell you that I worked the first half of the week with no air conditioning?
Yeah, they were re-tarring our roof. It was awful
Not to mention the creepy guys who kept peering in my window...*shudder*

And did I tell you that my BossLady offered me the opportunity to work 10 hrs/day Monday through Thursday so that I could have long weekends while the kids are out of school?
That's why no time for blogging. Until the weekend come. :)

Blatant advertising
If you're into those artsy-fartsy print t-shirts, I listed a bunch of 'em this week from Glima, Skinny Minnie, Nallie & Millie, & Custo Barcelona.
You should really check out BossLady's store.
You might find something groovy.


I do have a lovely day off planned for tomorrow...and with a fellow blogger, at that! He lives in the (general) vicinity, and as our last outing was so much fun, I assume and anticipate that this one will live up to and surpass the former.


I still have a couple of guest posts in my inbox...never fear, they will appear soon!
And SOMEONE has promised me a guest bitch...not to name any names *cough*janet*cough*...

MommaK and I have a little something fun planned to share with all of you...stay tuned!




**And the correct answer is...

HA! It was a trick question! You should've guessed
secret answer D. ALL OF THE ABOVE



OH! Someone has taken me off their blogroll. I know who it is~I just happened to notice when I was paying that someone a visit.
My feelings are actually a teensy bit hurt~in a fit of pique I almost reciprocated the gesture...but didn't.
I so did not expect to feel disappointed.


And that concludes today's programming. Please rise while we play the National Anthem.
That is all.

No comments: