Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Your assignment, should you choose to accept it...

*cue Mission: Impossible theme*


(1.) Okay, a few of you have emailed me to say that the black font might be just the teeniest bit difficult to read against the colored background.

(2.) So in the interests of pleasing you, my beloved and valued readers, I think it is only right and fitting that you should have a say in the choice.

(3.) As I'm certain that you have observed, this is a post of many colors...and your task is simple: let me know, by leaving a comment (or email: redneckmama1@yahoo.com), which is the easiest on the eyes.

(4.) The choices are numbered as you can see, so all you have to do is say "I like number 1 (or 2, or 3, or so on)".

Got it? Good.


(5.) Note that there are only a few choices; I do not want anything to detract from the general color-scheme.
Majority will rule (except for Monty's all-powerful veto), and all decisions will be (pretty much) final.


This message will self-destruct.


One week from today I will have to change my profile info. I just realized that 37 is only 3 years from 40.

No comments: