Saturday, April 09, 2005

Hoo-AH!

It is over, finally over. I'm exhausted.

BUT....

Tune in tomorrow for...
My New Look
Next round of my li'l IMAGE GAME

And whatever else my fingers decide to type whilst my mind wanders whither it will.
Seriously, I have no control over the damn things.


but before I go...

My darling,

Well, it has been a long and wonderful run. These many years together seem like, well, many years. I remember when I first saw you...the time we spent together. The excitement that would build; the tension that strung our nerves so tightly. I remember the arguments, the love, the laughter, the sex. OH yeah.
It was steamy, it was complicated, it was ever-changing. It changed so much that sometimes I didn't even recognize you. But we persevered, you and I...on and on and on.
This is hard for me to say, but, the last 3 or 4 years I think the luster has...disappeared. I think we have outlived our usefulness together. The same old arguments, the same well-worn and well-used conversations and situations...I don't feel the new anymore. I'm so sorry.
You know it's true that I have rarely even bothered to see you at all the last couple-three years, except by chance. And unfortunately, it just wasn't the same for me anymore. You leave me with that not-so-fresh feeling.
I'm sorry.

Goodbye, ER.

I've moved on.
I have a new love now...
HELLO Grey's Anatomy.


and this just in...
Evidently that whiny-voiced annoyance Cameron Diaz is so afraid of losing her youngster boy toy that he had to appear with her on tonight's Saturday Night Live. Either that, or Lorne didn't think she was smart enough to carry the show on her own. BIG surprise there.

No comments: