Sunday, April 10, 2005

Does this make me look fat?

*sings* I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

HEY HEY HEY...how do you like me now?

I must give a huge wet sloppy smooch and a bear hug to the wonderful designer CYBERVASSALS for my new and fabulous look.
She came up with all the stuff, I didn't have to lift a finger (except to copy and paste). THANK YOU THANK YOU TAMARA!
I also have to give some THANKS (and hugs & smooches) to TOMMY for sending me to Cybervassals. :)
Both of you are the best!


In honour of my new look, I have composed a limerick.
(albeit a sucky one)
ODE TO CYBERVASSALS:

There once was a fab blog designer
Who made my dull blog so much finer!
Tamara knew what to do
She can help your blog too!
If you go there right now and just SIGN HER.


*pause for applause*


Please go see Tamara and tell her how much you love what she's done here. :)
THANK YOU, TAMARA!

No comments: