Saturday, February 19, 2005

Please. Somebody stop me. This can't be healthy.

"I told yous to hold still when I goes to smush yous!"~~Blotch,Kermit's Swamp Years


I'm sick, I tell you. Sick sick sick sick sick.

I have just sat through a MARATHON of the kid's TV show, Endurance: Hawaii.
It is sort of like Survivor for kids, only they play in teams of two.
Part of my excuse is that hey, it teaches kids to get along with others, all
types of kids from all over the country, and they spend a couple months learning
some independence. PLUS No TV, no radio, no PS2/gameboy/Xbox etc.
Really though, if I'm being honest, *she says with a horrible Simon Cowell accent*
I'm just feeding my addiction.


There is something seriously wrong with me.

3 comments:

Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

Hello, Michele sent me! And I was just here earlier this evening! And here I am again! I love your blog, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Michele sent me! (Don't you just love the weekend comment game?) I LOVE Survivor (especially Jeff) so this Hawaii thing you write about sounds interesting. This is yet to hit our screens in Australia! Hope you've had a great weekend...

Dividual Reality said...

Watch it _monty, you are coming dangerously close...

*slow evil grin*

Kidding.

I have not seen the show. Sounds interesting enough. Not sure about a whole season, maybe just highlights.

I hope this doesn't turn into new material for my blog. =p