Friday, December 31, 2004

Yawners, and then some

Sometimes, when I begin to feel that my little corner of the Internet here is, well, boring, to say the least...I just hop on to BlogExplosion! Don't get me wrong-I love BE. I love the feeling of finding a gem hidden away in the giant pile of...dung.
I've discovered that no matter how boring or uninteresting I think me own blog is, there is always a blog out there with something less interesting to say.
Totally sports blogs.
Political ravings.
Cooking & recipes (I'm no slouch in the kitchen, but really)
Knitting (no clue how to do it, no interest in reading about it)
Crocheting & other needlework (I can do these, but again...I don't want to read about it)
The ever-angsty teenagers (that was so long ago for me)
The malcontents who just hate everything and everyone (oh wait, some days that category includes me)
And of course we musn't forget the "I ordered take out last night, watched some TV, and chilled" blogs.

Not to say that they aren't special in their own way...just not interesting in my way. Make no mistake~~I'm speaking ONLY for meself here.

So THANK YOU, O YAWNERS!

And a big SHOUT OUT to all of you (and you know who you are! *wink wink*) who dawdled here for at least a whole minute, doubling the obligatory 30 second pitstop. I, and my blog, thank you.

Makes me feel like I might be halfway interesting, after all.

No comments: