Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I'm not one to brag...okay, so that's a lie.

Thanks to Michele and her wonderful questions :D, I decided to put up a picture of my puppies here instead of using up her blog comment space. XD



These are my sweeties. Oh, I mean my doggie sweeties, not my kids. Wanna know the funny thing? All three are from the same litter. The father of these pups is part wolf, part American Eskimo, and the mother is part malamute, part husky. This is the result of their procreation.
The blonde one is Forrest Gump (he's a bit slow)...and if you're wondering about his eyes-one is brown with a fleck of blue in the corner and one is blue. Reno, the middle doggie, is my only girl. She's got a brown eye & a blue eye too (the mother has blue eyes, the father has gold). Roly-Poly, on the right, has green eyes & an outrageous amount of fur.

Aren't they cute?!

Fun Factoid: Men withOUT hair on their chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men WITH hair. Hmmm, I wonder what's the correlation?

3 comments:

Frank said...

what cuties!!

Anonymous said...

Shannon,

I don't have hair on my chest but it's a veritable forest down there. Am I doomed?

Love you,
John (monkeyballs220

Shannon akaMonty said...

Aw, thanks Frankie, I think so too! :D

John my sweet, I will take such good care of you that you will never suffer from cirrhosis. :D Love you!