Friday, July 31, 2020

Let's weekend together!

With the whole Covid #DeathFest, we've (mostly)(the smart ones) been following the rules and taking precautions and staying home more, and a lot of people have missed out on vacations and such.
We've missed our ComicCons and Fan Expos and weekend getaways and road trips and adventures.
Even me, and you know I barely can leave the house anyway except that once or twice a year when I would get a free weekend AWAY. Away from kids, from diapers, from home.
I MISS IT. My last adventure was like FOUR WHOLE years ago!

So this weekend, come with me to relive my last few adventures. 
Seriously, it's one of the few happy-making things I've got right now, and they're all "tl;dr" and full of pictures with captions.

HEY AT LEAST IT IS SOMETHING TO DO OTHER THAN NAVEL-GAZING SO YOU ARE WELCOME, YOU INGRATES. 
*Said with love*
Plus I look at all your pictures on facebook when you get away, so. 

Now let us join hands and journey together into ComicCon and FanExpo weekends and even a "haunted" Halloween weekend adventure. You are going to have the best time ever, many people have said!
*Many people = Me*




Dallas bound for the Fan Expo with my ComicCon partner!  BONUS: I got to meet 2 online friends in person at last. <3



See, don't you feel like you've just had an awesome little vacation? 
You can thank me when you get the bill. #PleasePayPromptly #PutSomeMoneyInThePoorBox

1 comment:

Candace Dem said...

Hi thanks for posting thhis