Thursday, January 22, 2009

OKLA-HOMIES UNITE!

Well wouldya looka that? It's time to vote on BEST OKIE BLOGS of 2008!



See what happens when you don't make time to read blogs? YOU MISS STUFF.
See what happens when you don't make time to BLOG? YOU DON'T GET NOMINATED IN MORE CATEGORIES.

Wait, was that out loud?


Many of my favorite blogs have been nominated, and I'm very excited about that! I refuse to campaign for votes (much) because frankly, I have been uninvolved in the blog world for the last several months and ALSO because sometimes my blog is full of suck.

And whether or not I win in MY category (BEST AUDIO BLOG - GO LISTEN http://fridaynightliveshow.podomatic.com), I know that MINE IS THE BEST NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY SO SUCK IT.

So GOOD LUCK to all the nominees, some of you really deserve it!!


listen to my podcasts! VOTE FOR ME! listen to my podcasts! VOTE FOR ME!

TUNE IN for the LIVE SHOW every FRIDAY NIGHT at 9pm CENTRAL/10 EASTERN on EMPIRE RADIO!

Or get the podcast later:



No comments: