Friday, August 22, 2008

Getting my pimp on.

First things first...
Would you LOOKA THAT? VOTE FOR ME when the voting opens. There may be a little som'm som'm in it for you.
You KNOW I'm a slut.

Come on, wouldn't you like a calendar with my picture on it? Maybe I'll get lucky & can be Ms. February and I'll wear strategically placed candy hearts.
IT COULD HAPPEN.




And also...
Don't forget to check out Mike's Place! Because he likes me better than you, I GET MY VERY OWN PAGE. Take a peep.


Last but not least...
TONIGHT! FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE! Only on EMPIRE Radio.
9pm Central, 10pm Eastern, 7pm Pacific (okay OKAY, 8pm Mountain time)

Tonight we present: Call In Your Dedication with Delilah!
Okay, it's not really Delilah. It's me. But I'm ever so much cooler and stuff.

You'll have to add me to your skype: aka.monty

Tune it in. TURN IT UP.


The Mosh Pit will be open!
Come and bring me a live request.


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: