Sunday, June 10, 2007

Survivor Journal: Task 1 deadline approacheth



Dear Diary,

Guess what? I've got my first task! YES. But I only have until noon on Tuesday to complete it...ah well, I work better under pressure anyways. Got to think of a new slogan for the Shitty Blogs Club, probably just because that bastard Jeckles is too lazy to think up one himself.

So anyway, things are about what I expected here on the island so far. Nat is being a beyotch and won't roast the goat like I told her to, so we're making do with coconuts for the moment. And bonus: I found a weird man purse thing over in the bushes. It reeks to high heaven of vomit and alcohol; unfortunately all the little booze bottles appear to be smashed. But SCORE! There's an assload of pills in all sizes & shapes inside--I'm sure I can figure out some use for 'em.
Maybe I can use them to get Mike to do my bidding...hmm. I'll think on that.

We really need to lay in some supplies, but I'm surrounded by wusses who probably couldn't find their asses with both hands, a map, and a flashlight.
I wonder if I could trick Professor Utopia into finding some water that we can boil.

So thirsty....

ideas:
Shitty Blogs Club: We're the shiznit
SBC: Crapped Out
SBC: Now with more cowbell

Dammit. This is hard.

WAIT! It's perfect: Shitty Blogs Club: We don't need no steenkin' slogan!

It conveys just the right amount of contempt and slackerism.
Damn, I'm good.

I'll just have to listen to Shitty Blog Radio on Thursday at 10pm EST to find out who gets voted off.

Now....I wonder how I'm s'posed to get this entry to Jeckles? I guess I should go look for a bottle, or maybe spell it out in wood on the beach in case he's in a 'copter or something...

Love,
Me

No comments: