Monday, June 11, 2007

Oh Paris. Just stop talking. It gets you in trouble.

It's like a trainwreck--I can't look away no matter how much I want to.
I'm sick.

Paris called Barbara Walters. Reportedly...
"During the collect call Hilton described her first days in jail as "a horrible experience," telling Walters, 'I was not eating or sleeping. I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage.'"
Um, yeah, really? I think CAGE is the whole point.

"According to ABC News, Hilton told Walters that her attitude has changed. 'I used to act dumb,' she said. 'That act is no longer cute. Now, I would like to make a difference. God has given me this new chance.'"
It was an act? Gee, you should have let us know that it wasn't real.
And seriously, I don't think it was ever cute. And how nice that behind bars, you've found religion.


Someone stop me. Please. I need help.

No comments: