Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The (Inter)View...

Jules is puttin' the screws to me.
(No, pervert, she's not SCREWING me, she's interrogating interviewing)

So you know that interview meme thing that's going around?
So you know how I hop on every bandwagon that's going around?
This is the result.
Thanks, Jules!
I think the rules say that if you want me to pass this on to you, just leave a comment saying that you want to be interviewed.
(And really? It won't hurt my feelings if you don't want me to ask you any questions, I'm not really that imaginative)

1. You've just been chosen as Miss America. What debauchery from your past is going to come back and bite you in the ass?
Well, there are many answers to this question, but what immediately springs to mind is the (potential)threesome drunken peach margarita weekend at your house.
So you won't be winning Miss America either, missy.
(and P.S. I would've been taken out of the running during the swimsuit competition, unless they judge on the prettiest muu-muu)

2.You can only choose one. Sonic Cherry Coke (Crack) or the Man of Your Dreams? Which one and why?
See, if the choice would have been Man Of My Dreams or CHEDDAR PEPPERS, it would've been so much easier. Now I have to think about it.
....
....
....
....
....
Okay, I'm going with the Cherry Coke. Why? Because I can get half-price refills, as many as I want. Cherry Coke cools me when it's hot outside, refreshes me when I'm thirsty, and it doesn't lay claim to the remote. I can throw Cherry Coke away when I'm finished with it, and there are no hard feelings or shouting matches or tears (well, sometimes Cherry Coke cries a little bit). I can push Cherry Coke around if I want to; I am the boss of Cherry Coke. I can drink it as fast or as slowly as I want, and Cherry Coke never complains.
Plus? My dreams are usually nightmares, so I sure as hell don't want that faceless hunchbacked guy in the spangled cape and four inch strappy stilettos.

3. If you could design the perfect man, what would he look like? (not necessarily appearance, but characteristics?)
He'd probably look a lot like Cherry Coke.

4. How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?
Really, that all depends on how sexy I'm feeling.
OH, you mean a real tootsie roll pop.
One, two, three...*crunch*
Three.

5. Aside from the obvious prestige, what do you gain out of our friendship?
Well hell, you took my answer--prestige is what I would've said, because I get to hang around with one of the cool kids.
AND not to mention a place to get drunk and crash when I visit TexAss. *teehee, just kiddin', Texans*
AND the most awesome Chinese food and the special hot guacamole. :)
Seriously, I gain support and love and fun and a wonderful, strong, fabulous friend.
I love you. xoxoxoxoxox

*fade to black*

No comments: