Tuesday, July 25, 2006

*sigh*

*sigh*
I don't know why I let it bother me, after all this time.
I have no idea why it gets to me, after all this time.
There's no reason why it should.

Remember that post I did, Heading South, about those endless ever-loving questions?

*sigh*

I should be past this, right?

So I had to run to the grocery store this morning to get a couple of things for my little guy's food and some diapers and some baby fruit.

Clerk: "How old is your baby?"
Me: *sigh* "Pretty old, he can't chew well."
Clerk: "Oh, one of those."

I felt my mouth drop open as I stared at her like a slack-jawed idiot.
I had no reply.
I had no power of speech, briefly.

I know she didn't mean anything by it...
...she didn't, right?
Right?

*sigh*



On a lighter note, DAWN was one of the Customized Jingle winners.
Go over to her place and give it a listen. :) It sucks, but hey, I did it with love.

IVY and LISA are the other two winners and shall be getting their jingles shortly.

And tune in tonight (late) for the podcast with your next Blogathon Song.

No comments: