Wednesday, July 26, 2006

oh hell

So I was at work just now listening to the podcast I made last night...I don't think dial-up and podomatic are compatible.

There WERE WHOLE SECTIONS missing! Not blank spaces...just odd missing chunks of dialogue which made awfully strange sounding sentences.
Plus I was so tired and stuffed up that I sounded drunk.
Which was kind of funny, actually.
But the weird missing pieces...I was plugging Webkittyn Wednesday and Shitty Blog Radio with Jeckles on Mango Radio, then all of a sudden I'm in the middle of a whole Krispy Kreme spiel!

Craaaaazy. It was very surreal.
Anyway.

I deleted it. I'll try again tonight...
...stay tuned.


If you think you need a tongue piercing to perform decent oral sex...

....you just must not be very good at it.
Seriously.
Is all I'm saying.

No comments: