Wednesday, July 19, 2006

In which there is a free trip!!!!!!!

A free GUILT TRIP, that is.


RED ALERT!! RED ALERT!! RED ALERT!! RED ALERT!!
We're running out of time...
.....for you to SPONSOR ME in the BLOGATHON!
Don't get left behind! Don't get left out of the fun!
Open your heart, open your wallet, give generously.

ONLY $35 away from the $600 song...and in keeping with the K-Tel theme, I will be singing "My Boomerang Won't Come Back".
IF I get to $700, I will sing "Witch Doctor.
IF I get to $800, I will sing "Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport".
IF I get to $900, I will sing...crap, I just now forgot.
IF IF IF IF IF I, by some miracle, manage to get a BUNCH more pledges and reach
ONE.THOUSAND.DOLLARS....

I will sing you the ENTIRE soundtrack from BUFFY, THE MUSICAL.


Seriously. I'll do it. JUST FOR YOU, because I love you that much.
Now please gimme the money. AND get your friends to come over and gimme the money.
(it's not for me, it's for the people with Cerebral Palsy. It's for wheelchairs and communication boards, it's for special equipment like kneelers and gait trainers...it's for United Cerebral Palsy)


I've seen YOU, and YOU, and YOU trying to raise money for your other friends for this cause or that reason...I've seen you try to raise money for yourselves just because...do you think I don't remember?
And now you won't give me a line or two of publicity?
Am I less important than they?
Is my cause less worthy??
Less important than 'fun money' for yourself?
That hurts. It hurts right here -->♥.
*sniffle*

So I read in People magazine (online) that Justin Timberlake said, in reference to ex-love Britney Spears: "I don't think you can ever count somebody like her out. Because she may appear one way, but she's very clever."

She may appear one way, but she's very clever"??

Why don't you just come on out and say that she appears to be an idiot?
Because we're all thinking it, you know.
Is all I'm saying.


Thank you all who have so generously pledged your hard earned dollars....
Thank you all who have so kindly publicized my efforts and sent your readers...
Thank you all who were strangers to me and have supported my cause...


From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
No joke.

No comments: