Friday, July 21, 2006

HOLY CANNOLI!

but first...
The weekend of AUGUST 4th I will be in the ALLEN, TX area to drop my kids off with the Sperm Donor.

Anyone want me for the weekend? Last time poor Jules and Ivy got stuck with me...now Ivy doesn't come around anymore and Jules went a little off the deep end.

I see no connection. :)


You people are AWESOME!
My current total, so far, is $620!!!
Can you believe it? I can't! I'm beginning to worry a little bit about my ambitious promise to sing the Buffy Musical.
Because I thought there was no way I'd get to $1000 and I was feeling pretty safe.
*gulp*
But you know I never welsh.
THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY TINY LITTLE HEART
I adore you. I would like to kiss your feet and have your babies.
(okay, I'm lying about at least half that last sentence...probably the whole sentence is a lie but still)

******Weird thing: Pledges are showing up as ANONYMOUS. If you do NOT mean to be anonymous, PLEASE GMAIL ME so that I can add you to my links of love*****


CLICK the PIC:


P.S. the promised Salt-N-Pepa rap will be up tomorrow. I just need to check a couple of the words because I can't understand them in the song.


Have a Friday.
I ♥ you...pass it on.

No comments: