Thursday, March 23, 2006

Some crap.

This morning I would have almost given my left boob for a significant other to go dig my car out from under the three feet of snow that fell overnight.

Okay, feet, inches, whatever.


I had a good idea for a post whilst driving to work this morning...I have since forgotten what it was.


TOMORROW I GET TO GO SEE JULES & IVY FOR A WEEKEND OF DEBAUCHERY! YEEESSS!

One of the best parts is that I get ONE WHOLE SATURDAY NIGHT sans BOTH kids!
It's been over a year since that has happened, and quite frankly I couldn't be more excited.
If that makes me a bad mom, then HELLS YEAH I'm a bad mom.


Listen up and write it down, because I'm only going to say this once (or so):

I will be 38 whole years old in less than a month.
April 19th, to be exact.


Thirty-eight.
THIRTY-eight.
Thirty-EIGHT.

It tastes funny in my mouth.


If you think I'm just trying to hit you up for gifts, you couldn't be more....


....correct.

I am lucky enough to share a birthday with the delectable Meg from BlogCabin, so don't forget to wish her a happy birthday then as well.

Anyways.
See the button over there that says wishes and dreams?
Feel free to choose something off the list to send me.
Oh, and ignore the expensive stuff, like the box sets.
That's for family.

Just thought I should give you plenty of notice so you can't use the excuse, "OH, if only I'd known!"
*winky smile*


So the last couple months I've been a big fat whiny crybaby, wallowing in a morass of self-pity.

(What do you mean, YOU'VE NOTICED?? Shut the hell up.)

Do you ever let something get under your skin a little, and slowly that one incident starts to color your vision of everything else?

I have been forcing sympathy where I have felt none, and acting kind when I felt meanly.

Now, can someone teach me how to get over myself and get on with it?
That'd be great.
Thanks.


That is all.

No comments: