Sunday, March 19, 2006

Picture This. A Continuation

**Clickit. Janet the Tenant. Nice Irish Girl. Single. Blonde. HOT! (I've seen pictures)


Things that make me laugh...

"...I look around the courtroom, smile at the ladies...it was like I had a beard made out of POOP!"~~Alec Baldwin as Saddam Hussein, SNL

Whose Line Is It Anyway?.
If I could just find a (non-cable) channel that showed it 24/7, I'd be happy. Especially when they play Sound Effects with the audience members.
That sometimes makes me laugh so hard I pee my pants a little.
Oh, and I ♥ Brad Sherwood 4Evs


And This Guy.
Check out some of the comic strips. Keep scrolling.
These also made me laugh so hard I peed my pants a little.


The Image Game

Who is up today? I shall use my foolproof scientific method to choose...
Close eyes.
Point.
Click.

1. IVY: she strikes me as WHIMSICAL
2. RAEHAN: If you know her at all, you'd say she's NURTURING
3. TIM: He's definitely PHILOSOPHICAL
4. JIM: SUBSTANTIAL (meaning of substance)
5. Last but not least, KEVIN: is so very HIP

Who is playing today?



leave a comment if you're playing, so I can share the link love.

No comments: