Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday BitchFest

Dear Guy In Charge Of Time-Slots on Channel 9~

Please stop screwing around with my shows.
Put AMAZING RACE back on at its normal time, 8pm.
The past two episodes have been shown at the unacceptable time of 9pm, which interferes with my viewing of BOSTON LEGAL.
I do not like to miss my Denny Crane.

Fix it.

I'll tell you the same thing I tell my kids: "Don't mess with shit!" or sometimes "Leave shit alone!".

Is all I'm saying.

Sincerely,
A TV Watcher



Dear Survivor Show~

What the hell? You messed me up with the whole Wednesday show this week; NOW you say that you're not even going to be on next week.

What's up? Do you enjoy making me crazy?

People seriously need to stop messing with my tv schedule. I'm getting pissed.

Sincerely,
A Fan (for the moment)


Dear Petroleum Companies~

A possible malfunction at a single refinery in the Virgin Islands is no reason to hijack us (again) at the pump...like the 10 cent increase we've experienced in the last 15 hours.
You dirty rat bastards.

Don't make me come over there.

Sincerely,
A Disgruntled Consumer


Dear World~

Friday is St. Patrick's Day.
I am Irish. I am not obligated to wear green.
If you are one of those freaks who will dare to pinch me for not wearing green on Friday, you will be wearing your ass for a hat.

I'm not even kidding.

Sincerely,
A Foin Irish Lass


Have a day.
That is all.

No comments: