Sunday, December 04, 2005

A & Q Time!

Sunday afternoon, and time for
The Great A & Q


For those who haven't played it before...
I give you the answer, you tell me the question.
Got it? Good.

Today's answer is...
"Only when it is red and itchy."



How do I know I have PMS? Let me count the ways...

I threw my keys when I couldn't find a shoe.
Then I cried when I broke my keyring.

I cried during all the hymns in church today. And the prayers. And part of the offering.

I stamped me little feet when I couldn't get the lid off the peanut butter.
Then I cried when I licked peanut butter off the knife and scraped my tongue.

I cried whilst watching Mulan.
And The Sword in the Stone.
And during part of Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl.

Please do not be nice to me. Or mean.
I'll cry.

I think I need a nap.


Oh wait, I'm having a mood swing.

No comments: