Sunday, November 06, 2005

Movie Junkies

But first...
I love music.
This morning Rare Earth set the tone for my day.
Let us all join hands and get our kumbaya-yas and sing together

I just want to celebrate
Another day of livin'
I just want to celebrate
Another day of LIFE!


Now, don't you feel better?



In honor of my pal Kevin at Poop'D Culture (the blogger formerly known as The Rant King), today we'll have us a little quote game.
Kevin provides those geeks nerds movie junkies like me a regular feature of "Who Said That?" movie trivia~~it is a favorite of mine. But he doesn't get to play.

So now I will choose some quotes from some of my favorite movies...
and you can try to guess them. If you're feeling like a smartass smart, you can also name the person who delivered the line with such feeling.

This is for you, Kevin. ;)
(man, that sort of sounds like you died, doesn't it?)

Of course you are all encouraged to play too, and give him some competition.

Now, someone please go tell Mr. Poop'D Culture to get his ass over here. Thanks.



1. "Sorry boss, but there's only two men I trust. One of them's me, the other's not you."

2. "I play hockey and I fornicate, 'cause those are the two most fun things to do in cold weather."

3. "It's a Zen thing, like how many babies fit in a tire."

4. "Ooohh, a pissing contest, can I watch?"

5. "Why is that you have twenty-four different kinds of pork rinds and you only have one kind of peanut butter?"

6. "Look, we all go way back and uh, I owe you from the thing with the guy in the place and I'll never forget it."

7. "Either he's alive or he's dead, or the cops got him...or they don't."

8. "And with a flick of my wrist, I could change your religion."

9. "The central message of Buddhism is not 'every man for himself'."

10. "We are a covert anti-terrorist team that is so secret, when we snap our fingers...NOTHING HAPPENS."

Good luck!

No comments: