Sunday, November 06, 2005

A meme-like thingy.

As taken from Easy...

From the list of ALL TIME 100 NOVELS, here are the ones I've read (**note: I must also offer the disclaimer that I do question the inclusion of a few of them as TOP Books, but hey, I wasn't the one in charge of making the list. Although I probably should have been):

1. Animal Farm
2. Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret
3. Catch 22
4. The Catcher In The Rye
5. A Clockwork Orange
6. Deliverance
7. The French Lieutenant's Woman
8. Go Tell It On The Mountain
9. Gone With The Wind
10. The Grapes Of Wrath
11. The Great Gatsby
12. The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe
13. Lolita
14. Lord Of The Flies
15. The Lord Of The Rings
16. 1984
17. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
18. A Passage To India
19. The Prime Of Miss Jean Brodie
20. Rabbit, Run
21. Slaughterhouse-Five
22. The Sound And The Fury
23. The Spy Who Came In From The Cold
24. The Sun Also Rises
25. To Kill A Mockingbird



I find it ironic that many of these titles were also on the Top 100 Most Challenged Books list...

No comments: