Sunday, February 20, 2005

Gidget Goes To Heaven

Anyone who has ever seen Tammy Tell Me True has fallen in love with the ponytailed innocence and angelic features of Sandra Dee and her bee-stung lips.
The cutest girl that ever was, the utmost cheerleader before there were cheerleaders, must now be mourned.

Oh, how gorgeous she was. I hope she's found The Summer Place.

It seems that we are losing a whole generation of celebrities at once.

Ride that last big wave in, Gidge. We'll tell Moondoggie you'll meet him on the beach.

3 comments:

Janet said...

When I was a kid, I wanted to be Sandra Dee. Well, my generation's version of Sandra Dee anyway; Olivia Newton John in Grease.

This is the first blog mention I've seen of it though.

Kimberly said...

That is sad news. I used to watch Giget reruns (with Sally Field)and was a huge fan of Grease.

BTW- I used to live in Edmond, OK. Your in Midwest City? Isn't that where the tornado demolished everything back in 1999

Thanks for visiting my site. I blogrolled you too. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

i was bummed when i heard she'd died. how sad.

dividual reality suggested i stop by for a visit and of course it was a good suggestion. you have a nice blog and i'm sure you're going to be seeing me around again.