...to be happy that I'm rid of the last persistent sweetheart-wannabe (BESIDES the fact that he was tap-dancin' along my last good nerve):
5. Now it doesn't matter that I'll be crampy, cranky, & bloated beginning the day before New Year's Eve.
4. I can burp REALLY loud any time I want. And believe you me, I can work up a good'un (I'm from Oklahoma, y'know)
3. I don't have to take a second shower in the evening.
2. I can get into my jammies as soon as I get home from work.
AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON TO BE HAPPY THAT I'M RID OF THAT GUY...
1. I don't have to shave my legs or under my arms unless I really, really, really want to...or until it starts to become a health hazard.
Now goodnight, and have a pleasant tomorrie ;)