Saturday, July 17, 2010

Breaking in to Rock Star

I am taking a well earned break from bitching and so decided to steal a MEME (I KNOW. SHUT IT.) from the one and only Karl Erikson (I pretend he's my boyfriend sometimes, and say things like "OH, my internet boyfriend Karl does THIS and says THAT and LALALALALA" so that people stop giving me That Look because I am 42 and unmarried and then they don't want to introduce me to their boyfriends and husbands because CLEARLY I AM A BLACK WIDOW/COUGAR TYPE and OMG I forgot what I was even talking about just now. What?).

SO.
I saw this at Karl's place and he said it'd been around forever but I've never seen it so HOORAY, COOL!
I thought it was not only nifty, but also swell.

Here's the what:

Album Cover Meme

1 – Go to “wikipedia.” Hit “random”
or click en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2 – Go to “Random quotations”
or click http://www.randomquotes.org/
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3 – Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
or click www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4 – Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.

My band Apia just released our debut album, "The Sum Of Both Of Us".
I hope you enjoy it.
It is truly awesome.



PLUS if you order now, you will receive the 30 cd set of "Polkas Through The Ages" ABSOLUTELY FREE! That's a value of over $7500 and can be yours only by calling our toll free number RIGHT NOW!
1-800-YOU-SUCK
Thank you for calling!


**original photo located here


No comments: