Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's all about the big hair, baby.

If you missed the show live... well, that's okay, because we maxed out our spots on the server & people were jockeying for position! Chatroom was filled with fun and nudity. THE MUSIC WAS AWESOME, because that's how I roll. :)

I DIG THE 80s! was our theme (which yeah, I totally ripped off from VH-1. Sue me), and we had a great time!

GET THE PODCAST!

And mark your calendar for next week, as Jeckles will be my co-host as we play "BOOGIE NIGHTS"!


and now for something completely different...


Typos suck, especially when you're being insulting. Takes a lot of the sting out when you call someone a "cant".


I just wanted to mention that there are some people who think they're playing games with me, and maybe I pretend to be oblivious... BUT I SEE THROUGH YOU. I see what you're really like inside.
And it ain't as pretty as you like for people to think.

Just in case you were wondering.


My darling friend Lisa is arranging a Boston tweet-up... I really, really want to go.
Keep your fingers crossed that I can get my boss to let me have some extra work to earn airline $$ AND that Sperm Donor will take the kids for a night and that the planets are all in perfect alignment, otherwise I won't be able to go.

Not that you care, but still. Cross your fingers for me anyway. Do it for our love. ♥


There was some other stuff that was supposed to go here, but I can't remember what it was.
I'm QUITE sure it was really, really important and electrifying, though.
Sorry.


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: