Thursday, August 07, 2008

Getting organized with EYE CANDY!

Can you believe it is SCHOOL TIME ALREADY?! I know, right? Summer just started!
But my kids start back to school next week, which means THIS week will reduce me to a blubbering pool of useless goo due to the stress.
DO NOT LIKE Back-To-School because
1. Hate shopping for clothes
and
B. the ENDLESS HOOP-JUMPING.

The only thing I do like about back to school is the SUPPLIES. They're so much FUN now! I love all the cute folders, the neat packages of pencils and psychedelic pens - stuff is so much cooler now than it was when I went to school and our folders were either red, green, blue, yellow, or black. And plain.
The biggest thing that came along back then was when they introduced the ERASERMATE erasable ballpoint pen. WOO. Neato. And stuff.

So COLOR ME JAZZED that I got to review this bunch of goodies from Carolina Pad (Simply Chic and Eye Candy)...my daughter and I are currently squabbling over who gets what stuff.
(and PS I'm the mom so of course I will win)

Because the stuff is so nifty, I present to you a pictorial review (click the pic for the embiggened view):



You know, when I'm at the studio, my desk is neat and clean and organized... I can't work if it's all cluttered and crapped up. Unfortunately something seems to happen to my brain when I walk into my HOUSE, because there the clutter is comforting and I can't seem to fix it.
But NOW I've got all this cool stuff to help me get organized...




And this is cute, colorful stuff with houndstooth patterns and polka dots and stripes... there are magnets and notepads and post-its and pens and mouse pads and SO MUCH MORE!





Just so you know, ALL THIS GROOOOVY STUFF from Simply Chic and Eye Candy can be found at Wal-Mart or any of these stores.



PLUS ALSO!
What's better than free stuff? NOT MUCH.
So make sure you go to the Carolina Pad website and enter the monthly contest!

Now, who wants to go with me to the actual enrollment to ensure that I don't punch anyone this year? Anybody? Bueller?

No comments: