Thursday, March 20, 2008

Stuff you might miss if you don't follow me on Twitter.com

...because, you know, USED to I'd have a post drafted and every time I had one of my strange little thoughts, I'd just add it to the draft until I had enough to make one single post.
Now?
Stupid twitter.com gets all of them in real-time.


I think I'd like for my obituary to start with: If you had my name in today's Dead Pool, CONGRATULATIONS! U R A WINNER!


Booze actually makes you smarter because it hunts and kills off the weak and dying brain cells, leaving the healthy ones to get stronger.

I wish I hadn't spent my booze money on dope.


Aaah, I still remember that sweet day when I discovered that "hors de combat" did NOT mean "hookers in a cat-fight".


I think I have an internet stalker.
I feel all Single White Plus-Size Female.




Okay, I forgot that my dad & stepmom had given me the gift of Triple A last year, so I got my car towed to the shop FOR FREE.
Exciting!

The even better news is that it's fixable. Expensive, but fixable.
HOORAY!


Thanks again for all the support. I needed it.
xoxoxox


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: