Sunday, October 21, 2007

Word Picture Sunday

but first...
Please go wish my friend Alala a very happy birthday!



Time to play! Unroll your blogroll and grab a thesaurus--it's time for WORD PICTURE SUNDAY!

The rules are quite simple:
1. Pick a name from your blogroll
2. Think of a single word that you feel describes that person
3. Open an IMAGE SEARCH engine, type in the word, and find the picture that fits.
4. Post the blog, word, and picture.


See how easy? Many of our blogrolls have lots of the same names, so I'll be very interested to see what words YOU come up with for those people.


This week's feature: Raehan from Stammtisch.
(I know, that seems out of alphabetical order, but I still have her listed as "Agog and Aghast" in my blogroll)

The word I chose for her is Nurture, because that's what she does in so many ways for so many people.


Who's YOUR pick today?

No comments: