Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday discoveries and odd things

Remember that time I told you that I buy toilet paper every time I go to the store? (and coincidentally, when I went to look up that post I discovered that I wrote it 2 years ago today! How odd!)
In addition to that weirdness, I must confess that I buy deodorant every time it's on sale, no matter how much I already have at home. And then? When it gets low (not empty-I never use it all the way down!) I do NOT throw it away, I put it in the medicine cabinet "just in case".
In case of what? Nuclear war in which all the deodorant factories are vaporized?

My family will be the sweetest smellin', gaaahRONteed.


I discovered today that it appears I've broken my previous record in the sport of How Long Can I Go Without Shaving My Legs?

Go me!

I've decided to make cornrows. With beads.


Also, I discovered that it's not much fun to play pick-up-the-soap when you're showering alone.


Surely one has nothing to do with the other.
Surely.


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: