Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Ain't you sweet?

I would like to thank the poor, misguided souls wonderfully fabulous friends who made this possible:


P.S. Voting is open until April 13! My friend Miss Cellania is nominated for funniest blog--and she is! Also be sure to check out my pal Nat from MINI-OBS for best music blog. And if you're looking for a very funny (and a little dirty!) podcast, GOLFWIDOW & ANDY is the one to hear!


Big gaggy tongue kisses to each of you.


Would you believe that after several days of 75-80ยบ weather, we're currently under a FROST warning?
O Spring, why have you flown??


In the interest of inside jokes, I'd just like to say:

CATFISH!
and
JUNE BUG BOY
and
OUT OF THE BLUE...
and
ShitCake Mushrooms

Don't you wish you had an inside joke with me too?
Because then you'd be laughing your ass off right now.

OH, I almost forgot:
Dear Captain Kangaroo,
We're gonna need a bigger boat.
Kirk out.



I'm frightened.
In 15 short days, I will be 39 years old.
Hold me.

No comments: