Thursday, March 15, 2007

You know...

...if I were a different kind of person, I would say things like

If you know what steps you need to take to make the change, if you have the ability and means to take those steps, and you say you REALLY REALLY want to make the change, how stupid do you have to be not to at least put a toe over the line? Take a baby step?

and

Fo' reals yo, dawg, grow up. Get over yourself. You makin' me tired.

**I neglected to mention that I would also be saying these very things to myself.
***No, this was not directed at you.



Whilst in the middle of daydreaming heavy thinking on the way to work today, I (once again) took the wrong exit.

This seems to happen to me with amazing regularity.


I suffer from an overwhelming fear of being crushed whenever I happen to be exactly between two semi trucks on the highway.
It's the only thing that's ever made me claustrophobic.


NOW there's dinner at the boy's house before the Spring Fling.
This does not bode well. For me, I mean.


Say, you forgot to call me! 206-66-MOJO-1.
What is ya, chicken??!??


That is all.
Have a day.

And stop stealing my stuff.
You know who you are.

No comments: